U.S. PASSPORT APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT LA VERNE CITY HALL
3660 “D” STREET
La Verne, CA 91750
Monday thru Thursday (closed Fridays)
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
By appointment only. Please call 909-596-8700.
Later appointments may be available, depending on staff availability.
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR A PASSPORT:
- Passport application – completed, but not signed
- Proof of U.S Citizenship – original, long-form (not “abstract”) birth certificate or original naturalization certificate
- One passport photo - Passport photos taken at City Hall.
- Picture I.D. (i.e. Driver’s license)
- Checks or Money Orders are accepted to pay the Department of State.
- Both parents must appear for applicants under age 16
- All applicants, including children, must be present.
For additional information:
Visit the Department of State website: http://www.travel.state.gov/ or call 877-487-2778.