Today's Band: HARD DAY'S NIGHT (Beatles Tribute)
The La Verne Heritage Foundation and the City of La Verne are proud to announce this year’s lineup for Summer Concerts in the Park. We have jointly hosted these great free Summer Concerts for over 20 years at the beautiful historic Heritage Park. Mark your calendars to enjoy the evening with your family and friends. Come with your own blankets and/or lawn chairs to listen to the wonderful music while relaxing in the warm, balmy, summer nights.
Bring you appetites and support our food truck vendors. Great raffle prizes are also a part of the fun. Check out the website at www.laverneheritage.org or call (909) 293-9005 for more information.
Concert series will begin at 6:30 PM on Sunday, June 17. All concerts are held at Heritage Park, 5001 Via De Mansion, east of Wheeler and north of Baseline. The entire line-up features the following:
- Sunday, June 17 - Suave (Variety) - www.suavetheband.com
- Sunday, July 01 - Hard Days Night (Beatles Tribute) - www.harddaysnightband.com
- Sunday, July 15 - J.T.D. Motown Band (Motown)
- Sunday, July 29 - RCR Band (Rock and Rockabilly) - www.facebook.com/thercrband
- Sunday, August 12 - The Answer (Classic Rock) - www.theanswertoclassicrock.com
A special thank you to our sponsors:
- Detroit Auto Body, Inc.
- Henderson Insurance
- La Verne Construction
- La Verne Dental Group
- Longo Toyota-Lexus
- Pension Portfolios
- Team Lorge Real Estate Group
- TK Print Management
- Sanders Towing, Inc.
- Sports Clips La Verne
- Tim & Patty Hepburn
- McLay Services Inc. - A/C & Heating & Plumbing (License #751629)
- Warehouse Pizza