The City of La Verne is proud to announce the availability of "THE CITY’S GUIDE TO RESTAURANTS, CAFES, FAST FOOD, AND TAKE OUT" restaurant guide on the City's official web site. The purpose of the guide is to provide a comprehensive list of La Verne restaurants, including their hours of operation. The guide will be updated as needed, and depending on popularity, may be expanded to include on-line menus for the restaurants and other offerings.
Thanks for Dining Out In La Verne!
La Verne Restaurant Guide (Updated July 2012)
Online Bill-Pay and Online Class registration will be unavailable Sunday through Monday morning around 8:00 A.M.
The City is anticipating that the suspended California Drought Surcharge will likely be implemented by the summer. Currently, Mandatory Water Use Restrictions are in effect; residential customers receive a baseline allowance of 28,000 gallons for two months and all other water customers are required to reduce their demands by 20% from the corresponding period of 2013. Irrigation accounts are required to reduce consumption by 40%. Start conserving now to avoid surcharges and high water bills!
- 4th of July 2015 Information
- Invitation to Gold Line Workshop
- Applications Being Accepted For City of La Verne Planning Commission Vacancy
- Mayor Don Kendrick Gives 2015 State of The City Address
- Community Yard Sale Registration Now Open
- Attracting Business Development
- The City of La Verne Unveils Web Site for Business Development
- Registration Opens on April 22 for the 2015 Lawn Mower Exchange Program
- Earth Day 2015 Event
- San Gabriel Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District has identified West Nile virus-positive mosquitoes from the City of La Verne
- Governor Brown Issues Executive Order Regarding the Drought
- More Low-Income SoCalGas Customers Eligible for Bill-Assistance Programs
- No Documents