La Verne Successor Agency Oversight Board
The Oversight Board was formed pursuant to California Assembly Bill AB 26, which dissolved all redevelopment agencies in the State of California and will oversee the “winding down” process of the La Verne Successor Agency.
ABOUT OVERSIGHT BOARD AGENDAS AND MINUTES
Agendas are typically available, not less than 72 hours prior to each meeting, and may be downloaded by clicking on the link below. Draft Action Minutes will also be available and may be downloaded by clinking on the link below.
City Hall Information
3660 D Street
La Verne, CA 91750
Fridays & Weekends -- Closed
1st & 3rd Mondays -- 8AM - 6:30PM
|After Hours Emergency
- Foothill Gold Line - November/December 2018 Update
- Los Angeles County Homeless Outreach Portal
- Renewable Natural Gas Produced in California by CR&R Flows into SoCalGas Pipelines for First Time
- Mosquito-Borne Diseases Education Campaign
- San Gabriel Valley Energy Wise Partnership’s Home Energy Assessments