- La Verne Chamber of Commerce
- Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development
- San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership
- California Small Business Development Center - Inland Empire
- California Economic Summit
Development Area: Old Town La Verne
Old Town La Verne dates from the city’s founding in 1887 as a destination for the Santa Fe Railroad. In addition to a daytime population of 7,500 students at the University of La Verne, Old Town is home to diverse single family and multiple family housing opportunities. New housing echoes the Victorian and craftsman homes of Old Town’s 3rd Street. Old and new come together in the University of La Verne’s brand new suite-style 373-resident “Vista La Verne” Residence Hall, also home to the University of La Verne’s bookstore on the main floor. The heart of Old Town, D and Third Street, hosts the Thursday evening La Verne Family Festival and Farmers Market as well as six regional-scale events each year.
In addition to a variety of specialty shops, Old Town offers more than a dozen restaurants with a wide range of dining opportunities from date night at Cafe Allegro to the casual family atmosphere at Warehouse Pizza. Annual retail sales in the Central Business District area total $15.3 million and the retail environment is healthy, with fourth quarter 2011 sales up 10.7% over the prior year.
Development Area: Foothill Boulevard
A distinguished and beautiful stretch of America’s iconic Route 66, Foothill is a regional retail and entertainment destination enhanced by a program of public art and landscaped parkways that create an attractive and inviting ambiance for retailers.
- 1.4 million square feet of contiguous retail space over 175 acres, comparable to Rancho Cucamonga’s Victoria Gardens at 1.4 million square feet over 147 acres.
- Annual sales of $212 million.
- 27,500 cars per day, fed by a major interchange on the recently extended 210 Freeway.
- A variety of available footprints from 1,200 to 30,000 square feet.
- Anchor tenants: Edwards Cinemas, Kohl’s, LA Fitness, Staples, Marshalls, Michaels, Office Depot, Orchard Supply Hardware, Ross Dress for Less, Stater Bros., Target, and Vons.
City Hall Information
3660 D Street
La Verne, CA 91750
Fridays & Weekends -- Closed
1st & 3rd Mondays -- 8AM - 6:30PM
|After Hours Emergency
In preparation for passenger train services to the new Metrolink San Bernardino – Downtown Station in December, Metrolink will be conducting our train testing on the San Bernardino Line between the San Bernardino and (future) San Bernardino - Downtown Stations in the next two weeks. Testing is scheduled to run from Monday, Dec. 4, 2017, until Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017, during regular Metrolink service hours.
Depending on testing needs, trains will run approximately every 30 minutes between the two stations. Based on federal law, Metrolink engineers are required to blow their horns at every crossing for the safety of the public.For safety reasons, crossing gates will activate and crossing warning systems will function for up to one minute during testing.This schedule is subject to change. Metrolink will keep residents informed of any updates.
Si necesita información en español, por favor comuníquese con Sylvia Novoa al (213) 452-0300