Curbside residential trash and recycling and commercial pick-up schedule will be delayed by one day in observance of Memorial Day. In addition, all Waste Management operations will be closed on Monday, May 25, with normal operations resuming on Tuesday, May 26.
The City is anticipating that the suspended California Drought Surcharge will likely be implemented by the summer. Currently, Mandatory Water Use Restrictions are in effect; residential customers receive a baseline allowance of 28,000 gallons for two months and all other water customers are required to reduce their demands by 20% from the corresponding period of 2013. Irrigation accounts are required to reduce consumption by 40%. Start conserving now to avoid surcharges and high water bills!
- Summer Concerts In The Park 2015
- 4th of July 2015 Information
- Applications Being Accepted For City of La Verne Planning Commission Vacancy
- Mayor Don Kendrick Gives 2015 State of The City Address
- Community Yard Sale Registration Now Open
- Attracting Business Development
- The City of La Verne Unveils Web Site for Business Development
- Registration Opens on April 22 for the 2015 Lawn Mower Exchange Program
- Earth Day 2015 Event
- San Gabriel Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District has identified West Nile virus-positive mosquitoes from the City of La Verne
- Governor Brown Issues Executive Order Regarding the Drought
- More Low-Income SoCalGas Customers Eligible for Bill-Assistance Programs
- No Documents